In need of a social media policy for your company? We’ve done the work for you! Purchase Indecomm’s Social Media Policy for implementation into your company’s compliance program to meet regulatory requirements.
Indecomm’s affordable Social Media Policy streamlines your efforts to bridge regulatory gaps in your policy library, with sections addressing why the policy is important, regulatory standards, risk and compliance management, and social media governance.
Indecomm’s Social Media Policy provides the following operational benefits to your organization:
- Addresses social media marketing and advertising requirements and prohibitions via regulatory guidance
- Establishes risk and vendor management standards for social media
- Outlines employee use of social media on your organization’s behalf
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Statement of Policy
- Chapter 2: What Is Social Media
- Chapter 3: Why Is This Policy Important?
- Chapter 4: Regulatory Standards
- Federal Regulations
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
- National Labor Relations Act
- State Laws
- Agency Requirements
- Chapter 5: Risk Management, Compliance Management Systems, and Social Media
- Chapter 6: Social Media Governance
- Scope of Social Media Governance
- General Guidelines for Use of Social Media
- Allowed and Prohibited Practices
- Risks to Consider
- Internal Controls
- Oversight Responsibilities
- Use of Institution's Social Media Platforms
- Employee Use of Social Media
- Chapter 7: Marketing With Social Media
- Chapter 8: Handling Violations of Company Social Media Policies
- Chapter 9: Appendix
Pricing & Delivery
Indecomm's Social Media Policy Manual is available for a one-time purchase price of $375. The policy manual document will be delivered via email within one business day of purchase.
Want it branded for your organization, or get updates as they are made? Add on the Branding and Updates Upgrades!